View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #2225 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyboy916 View Post
Jon I must say it sucks your stuck on Guam and won't be able to ever ship ur ride to the states to show it off.
yah.... but like i said before im not building this z for shows or whatever im building it simply because i love it so much and for self satisfaction hell dude im not even gonna compete during the car show... im just there to represent with our fellow vq brothers.... and plus sharing my build through this forum is good enough for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
I'd love to meet Jon, we priced tickets to go out but it was like 2k per person one way.
thanks man i like to meet you guys too man ive meet a couple of people through this forum and its been a pleasure meeting each and everyone of them.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
One way is perfect! Who wants to come back. Just save enough to ship your z over to and then just stay an enjoy the island life
so ill see you soon mike

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote