View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #7516 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
I took a few days to log some miles in the Z and go on a bender with friends.
The shock of Thursday's news has dissipated and I'm able to focus a little better on how I want to move forward. I have spread the word and knocked on some doors this morning, so I will see what comes of that.
In the meantime, I have to make some phone calls and disappoint my clients that have appointments with me this week because it doesn't look like I'll have a new chair lined up tomorrow or the next day. That part is pretty frustrating and worrysome.
I assume by "knockingon doors" you are lookign for a booth rental? surely somebody with your talent and reputation shouldn't have a difficult time with that.
DId your association with Tigi go away or just your salon job?