View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 08:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
BeemaaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40thAE#472
BeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat C. View Post
Because I'm not the original owner, I'd like to know who would be getting one of these letters. Does this recall apply to "all' 2009s and 10s? Would like to ask before I try to run this down at my stealership...
Pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Yes it applies to all the cars of those years, I've got an '09 and I wasn't gonna wait for a stupid letter. I called up my dealership with the campaign code (P3028 I think? I forget) and they set me up with an appointment for 2 days after that. They asked if I got a letter or an email, I told them neither. They did it anyway.
I decided to call Nissan dealer located across the street from my office, they asked for VIN and confirmed the next day about the recall and the availability of the part in question.

I am not an original owner but I did call Nissan USA in the past to register my name as the current owner.

Last edited by BeemaaZ; 03-25-2013 at 08:27 AM.
BeemaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote