View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #48 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMotorsports View Post
Not big aero, functional aero.

To me, functional aero is just as practical for daily driving as handling mods. You drive through air on the way to work just like you drive through air on a race track. If you think that functional aero is useless on the street then the same point can be argued for sway bars, coilovers, chassis braces, etc.
Functional aero at what cost? When someone brings functional aero to the street and the car ends up looking like Megatron, then, no I'm sorry. Air on the street with peds/other motorists, should not be funneled through your aero kits the same way it would be on a track. I mean, by the time your using the functionality of the parts your already breaking every law LOL.

I know I sound old but I'm not, and I do drive hard on the street, just not stupid. Anyway - I'm not driving around Miss Daisy, I just dont like BIG functional kits on the street...

The Nismo one is OK. Anything more than that I think is to much. Simple diffusers/accents, and subtle lines is and will always be 'IN'.

Last edited by DannyGT; 10-05-2009 at 11:22 AM.
DannyGT is offline   Reply With Quote