View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS2008 View Post
I‘ve been leaning towards the Berks HFC, have you thrown any CEL lights with the Test Pipes? I live in San Antonio, Texas no need for cats here the sniffer test is not part of our inspection. Plus the Test Pipes are cheaper and should produce more power.

I did check out your exhaust in your Journal, it does sound really good with Test pipes which is not an easy task with the 370z. I have heard a lot of exhaust with HFC or Test pipes that just sound way too raspy, or just bad. One thing I can not live with is drone and your new exhaust doesn’t do that either for what I’ve heard in the vids.

Did you feel little increase in power with the Cat back over the stock exhaust?
No cel until I took it to the track. After 2 sessions at road Atlanta cel came on. Waiting for reset tool I bought from Fontana Nissan to see if it will stay out on the street