View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #47 (permalink)
Nixlimited
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R / 11 Prius
Nixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future370zzz View Post
Where did you find the Defi imperial BF gauges in 52mm?

Was told by Rallysport that Defi discontinued the BF and moved to the Advanced BF gauges that are only offered in 60mm and metric only.

I guess I could go metric but what is 0.7 bar =? Psi would rather have in psi. Oil temp same issue. Does 60mm work in stock pods?
GTM got the gauges for me. I don't think there is any issue finding them as I still see them on the web. I got the Racer gauges, not the BF. No control unit.

I had metric on my STi and I got used to it, but definitely wished I had of gone with imperial. 2 bar doesn't look as cool as 29 PSI!

1 bar = 14.5 PSI