View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #1583 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarcinczyk14 View Post
yea but some pics im seeing the swifts come with some type of insulator already on them in the middle of the springs, at the point where the coils get tighter, mine was bare and had nothing in that area. i do have the oem insulators put on my swifts at the bottom of the springs though, is that the correct location for them? not sure about the middle insulators though, im pretty sure the middles are supposed to come with the springs.
When I got my Swifts I emailed them directly because mine did not come with the insulators and, like you, some of the pictures I saw showed the springs with them. The good folks at Swift told me that they stopped shipping springs with the insulators a couple of years back. Reusing the stock insulators is the way to go (or no insulators).