View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvinGTS-T View Post
I dont worry about the turbo set up much.... you see.. I did mine my lancer gts turbo by my self and the tunning was with the help of a friend so I wouldnt mind boosting the Z my self but im a bit concerned about the wright trim to buy?? up to now im more into the sport trim bit I realized the sport trim dones not have the big brame caliper kit
You are comparing apples to coconuts my friend... Turboing your Lancer vs Turboing a VQ motor. Let us know how it goes. I can tell you there are only a couple GOOD tuning shops in the U.S that can effectively tune the Z motor so you don't detonate the engine.

You know the compression on the Z is 11:0:1 if I'm not mistaken. Your lancer was probably like 8:5:1 or 9:0:1 and if you blew that engine up a new one would cost a couple hundred.

I don't know you but I'm going to give you my 2 cents and say you may be over your head on this one.