View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 06:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Don't know if that would show up as an error but permanent error codes stay in memory until you clear them. Any good OBD scanner should be able to read/clear them for you. IIRC, there is some data that is stored in "WORM" (write-once, read-many) memory and can't be cleared (I may have see that on the Wikipedia OBD page).
Yeahhhhhh... Dammit, I'm afraid it would be in something like a WORM system... FML...
I was thinking maybe it only has the capability to keep crap for like 1000 miles or something....

At the same time, our cars don't have the same black box that the GTRs have that can inform Nissan of your launch control launches and if you've taken the car to a track