View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsevast View Post
Don't automatic cars have a fail safe so you can only shift to neutral unless you press the button in? Then pressing the button lets you shift to reverse or park??
They have a few.
They normall don't let you shift into reverse unless pressing the button... (Mine is finicky) and if you're going over a certain speed, it doesn't even try to engage reverse or park

I just am wondering how long that error (if there is one at all) stays in the system for because i'm taking my car into the dealershit for transmission problems. And I don't want them to think I break it on purpose my trying to jam it into reverse while moving forward