View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #246 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfsammich View Post
Things have not been perfect for me, but I read so I knew what was coming.

Crazy though. The dealer has taken care of me very well. All on warranty dime, rentals etc. I've been very pleased.

New engine (oil consumption)
New SL
Coolant leak (slow/vapor leak)

DEpointfive0, bro!! How do we know you're not waking up and sleep wrenching your car at night and don't even know it! Like your other personality just trying to pile up issues so you can complete your mission of bringing down the dealershits!! Kidding man, sucks to hear, but you mighta got a lemon.
PintSize!!! Where are you?!?!?! You guys are the only 2 people I have seen with coolant problems...

LOL!!! Maybe I am! honestly, I just had FULL bolt ons. And there's some things I don't even know how to screw up, LOL!!!