View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #241 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Nope. And at least the Z has real exhaust tips. I also don't understand how some people can have so many problems with their Z's and others have Zero. So weird? Zero problems with my Z I love it and I drive it hard. The tranny is super smooth and I think that has a lot to do with proper driving and it still puts a smile on my face every time I jump in.
Proper is subjective...
It's a sports car, I'm not babying it.
If I want to turn the VDC off and burn some tires, the car should be able to take that...
I beat my ISF and 370 equally. The ISF has only killed a $1400 set of brakes and rotors, that's it

The 370 needs an oil cooler, the transmission is dying, the car has problems starting and staying on, and 10 other things, LOL