View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 10:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
B1nks
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Base 6MT
B1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I needed to know because they are facing outward and sort of towards the doors. Will the brackets that hold the sensors and hoses match up on either side though or are those side specific ?

EDIT: Found out from Forged Performance that the fronts are side specific due to the brackets and I guess it's just poor design by KW for not coming out with 370 specific ones. Even though I won't be able to adjust the coilovers in the front without unbolting almost everything connected to the bottom of the shock the KW feel and handle great. I will write a review of what setup I went with when i get the time.

Last edited by B1nks; 10-05-2009 at 05:21 PM.
B1nks is offline   Reply With Quote