View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 09:52 AM   #83 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
I know what the right thing to do is but I guess I need someone else to tell me to do it. My best friend's son's 1st birthday party is on the 27th from 3-6pm. If I went karting I wouldn't make it to the party until probably 5pm. I'm pretty much the only one that goes to their parties that's not married and/or has kids. Maybe I should just be straight up with him and ask if he is going to be offended if I show up late? I could offer to help clean up and we could actually hang out afterwards. What should I do? I wanna go karting!
Personally, I'd just ask him as you mentioned. I'd think he'd understand especially if you were still going to make it to the party later. Thats just my two cents since you asked.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote