View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnoble123 View Post
370z, 7 spd AT. It's all stock except Berk CBE. 1 run in 4th, 2 runs in 5th, I'm only considering the 2 in 5th gear. The mean of my dyno numbers is
298.0 WHP
254.2 TQ

It was after morning rain, 52 degrees.

I didn't do a dyno run before adding the exhaust to compare it to, unfortunately. It was on a Dynojet dynamometer.

After it was done I thought that looks pretty good. I said to the technician, after I add my HFC and K&N typhoon intake I should be over 300 for sure right? He kind of shrugged and was like... mmmm maaayyybeee.... I'm wondering, its only 2 whp to go.... If I'm not going to get 2whp out of the new mods, why bother? WTH? Also, getting it tuned right after I add those extra bolt ons should help right?
Sure, why not?

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote