View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 10:34 PM   #222 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
Oh I just assumed it was just a reference to a Desert Eagle .50 (which still turned out to be correct ). You've owned 4?? Damn are they the original Israeli ones?

And I agree on the forum aspect, way better than the Evo / STi forums, and more of a community feeling than the Porsche forums.

So if you could spend your 35K again on a different car, what would it be? (assuming you couldn't put it towards a more expensive car)
I own 2 .44's, 1 .50AE, and the one that was stolen was THE last Desert Eagle sold in CA... SOB's even took my spare barrel, AND it was 2 weeks/150 rounds old!!! ;-(
And yep, ALL Israeli made! (I wouldn't buy an American made one, not because of quality, it just should ONLY be Israeli made, LOL)

If I could spend my original investment 33k after TTL and BS, I'd buy...
( Click to show/hide )

Sorry, I know it's slower than a donkey and such, but it's always been a dream

Only reason I didn't was because at the time I was a student without a spare car. So if it broke down I would've been out of a car, but now, back home in CA, I have 1.5 spare cars, AND I have a garage, lol