View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 10:00 AM   #122 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Okay this is were it gets a little complicated. Start were your licenses plate lights are pop the one on the side that you are going to have the camera out. Than put the wire threw that space, than crawl under the z. find the wire and pull it towards you. than that grommet you see in the picture pop it out towards the front of the car. have a friend shine the light threw that hole. Go under the car and find that hole run the wire threw the hole. Than make a small hole to push the wire threw in the grommet and push it threw. than place your grommet back in. Make sure your power wire your ground wire and your signal wire are all threw the grommet. Than run them to were they need to go.

Red Wire goes to red wire behind dash on radio wiring

Black wire goes to a clean ground or piece of metal

Yellow goes to rear of head unit into rear camera input

Purple wire from head unit goes to orange wire in harness in truck.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote