View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #220 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

May I add that in spite of some of my comments from 2 posts ago about Nissan not getting enough U.S. support, Nissan also has been too slow to fix Recall type issues. I definitely agree with Dizzy their as well... But there's also too much nitpicking when it comes to the Z. When compared to other cars in it's price range. Performance wise, I still think the Z is very competitive in spite of...

I find flaws in pricing with all the current sports cars, to be honest. The camaro is poorly priced. The mustang is going the same way. The BRZ... I throw up from laughter at those prices. The new bimmers... Thats funnier than the BRZ. Performance is being sold at a higher price than it's worth. But now it's getting harder to sell people sports cars so next gen, I believe we'll see better value for the money.

I think the war for more power neglected other parts of the sports car experience. Next gen. I think all sports cars will be more well rounded and priced better in terms of price to features plus performance..