View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:50 PM   #219 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
Damn now I gotta watch that whole movie!
And that is pretty low miles. I would imagine having the same feelings to the Z and Nissan if I saw all the problems you have seen.
I'm confused... You haven't seen the whole movie but you understood my member name? Lol
It's my favorite gun, owned 4, one was stolen when our house was broken in... ;-( but it's all good, I've got 3 more, lol!

And I DO think my dislike of the Z/Nissan as a whole is justified... I don't strive to bítch and moan on the forum (especially because I REALLY LOVE the forum and all it's members) I just want to see what people would buy if they knew were to do it again, or if they knew what they know now. That is all!

Again, for the 50th time or so, I'd do it again the same way JUST because I met some amazing people and I love the helpfulness of people on THIS forum...
But I really hate the car every day... I look at my JDM tails and my Stillen 4.5" exhaust and the MBlue and think it's sexxxy, then I get in and PRAY it starts without fault...
If corporate/the dealers can fix it properly, awesome, I'll love it again... But at the moment, I hope CA has a flash flood and my car is parked at the bottom of a valley.