View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #217 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Wellllll...
A few things, I'd never OWN a BMW because I can't do German cars (yeah, their reliability is a JOKE)
And the Z doesn't sell well because it's overpriced (I don't care about that, lets not turn this into a discussion about value)
The biggest (3/5)35 issue was the fuel injector pump thing.
5 of 6 of my close friends who had 35's had their cars lemoned, and the other guys car burned down on the freeway due to a shoddy install job by BMW
I agree with this much. The base model is not well featured enough to cost what it cost now. After year one, at $29,990 when they raised it $900. They should have made usb port standard on the base model and for touring models They should've done something like make the folding mirrors power mirrors.
In 2010, the oil cooler should have been done.
In 2011, They should have improved the base and touring stereo
In 2012, they could have made the cargo cover standard and the foglight.
In 2013, they could have done there cheesy upgrades and it would not have been so cheesy due to progression.
2014, a small power boost would be nice.

Little things mean so much when raising prices the way nissan did.. If the oil cooler would have been done? We probably would have sold an extra 3,000 units in 2010. And I believe the 3000 unit increase would have been close to conistent throughout the years.

Nissan fvcked up big time in that department..