View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #3129 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
I haven't been on this forum since I ticked off some people by criticizing the new pathfinder. This should be a better thread for me. Anyway. I've had an Armalite AR10 for a while. I lilked owning it but not shooting it. Too long and it hurts my shoulder to shoot (I've had two elbow and one shoulder surgery and pieces are gone). So I sold it last February to one of my brothers and ordered a Springfield M1A Scout Squad...last February. By November the AR was long gone and no M1A in sight. My FFL calls and asks if I'd be interested in a
SIG 716. I had already paid $1600 for the Springfield and told him no way I could afford a SIG and what was a 716 anyway? He tells me the SIG is $50 bucks more than the SIG and tells me to go on line and look at the 716. I placed my order right away and it took 2 days to get. I absolutely love it. Now things are so bad, it would be hard to find either of these rifles. It is crazy out there.
The new Pathfinder is massively lame. It is crazy out there. On Rainier Arms site I put my email address in for a notifier when a Noveske Chainsaw lower was available. I recieved the email at 3PM and when I went to order it at 3:15 they were all gone

Fortunately I received my 5 PMAGs from Magpul the other day

How stupid and illogical does one have to be to think that limiting the capacity of magazines will save one single life? Governer Hickenlooper of Colorado is a grade A hypocrite and moron...
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote