View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #94 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

guess I'm chime in since guys are talking about me LOL WHATs up guys,

So anyway STAY AS FAR away from the dealer is posiable, They will for one NOT warranty anything, guys are right!!! warranty is GONE. "I had a SIGNED receipt from the dealer I had emails from the dealer telling me NONE of my warrenty would be lost, HELL mine even said the pharse: DRIVETRAIN warranty will NOT be voided" Infiniti CORP will tell you go pound sand."

For one they wont or most likey will not have anyone with experiece with this kit installing or diaq'n issue, Mine didnt and thats why my car went BOOM. Two you will not make 500 WHP on this kit WAY to hard and you will need to run big boost and a built motor. I made just shy of 460 WHP at 10 PSI, Cliff made 470's with 12-13 PSI with a upgraded Imperller( I had this) and a cog set up that my "Dealer" Couldnt install right along with a lot of other things, So I was on the Stock Stillen pullies and the Imperller from Votech. But please if you want 500 WHP do not get he Stillen go a different way,

Dont get me wrong the kit is very well made and will make 412-430 WHP with a custom tune and be fine, Just do not look for BIG power. I chased it like you told guys " NO I'll get there" I failed and burned HARD and lost a ton of $$$$$$$$$