View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 03:08 PM   #180 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Spoke to a different service advisor and they're ordering a new panel. I'm still kind of pissed off, but at least it seems like they're trying to make it up. They said the tech is gonna get written up...whatever that means.

In regard to add on services, I really don't understand why they run their business this way, always trying to squeeze money out of you. If they were actually honest to everyone, they'd get more repeat business. I guess it's easier to scam people that don't know any better.
I hear you. Good to hear they are taking care of the situation. Did they at least throw in some free oil changes?

Written up?.......that mechanic should be fired on the spot!! He obviously does not give a ****. That really pisses me off.

Regarding the other services, again I hear you. I totally agree with you, if they act honestly, they will get business and eventually repeat business. They need to EARN that trust.

I am very fortunate. I have a great relationship with my dealership and especially their service dept. They have definitely earned my trust and subsequently, my business. I trust them until they give me a reason not to. So far so good. I wish everyone would have this type of relationship with their dealership.

Again, good luck and all the best to you.