View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #204 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
Well put?

Sounds like he should have bought a STI.
... Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
so let me get this straight...you bought the car knowing it had defects in the paint and had a chance to walk away from it at that point, but decided to purchase it anyway? i dont know about you, but if i had seen that before purchasing it would have been a warning sign to me to not buy that car and wait for a better one or move on to a different car especially when the dealer refused to fix the run in the paint for you. then again as they say hindsight is 20/20, but hope you find a car that suits you better the next time around. on topic though i still dont regret any of my nissan purchases, all solid cars for me, even the my first car a 2002 altima which i admit had some squeaks and rattles after a while, but im not really one of those people who gives a crap about rattles in a car as long as it gets me to where i want to go reliably and safely lol.
^^ this makes more sense.
I meant well put about the last half-ish.
I agree on the oil cooling and the SLU

Mainly with this statement: I am less than impressed with Nissan's approach to known issues. So much so, I do not believe I would ever buy another Nissan again.