View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDZRVIT View Post
Is there no recall in the US?
There is. It's for 2009-2010 with Rev A or Rev B ESCL (I believe). They replace it with a Rev D, which have also been reported to fail (not as high of a failure rate as A or B). I have a 2011 with Rev D that does not fall under the recall, but I pulled the fuse months ago. The fact that mid-2011, Nissan removed the ESCL completely leads me to believe they realized the Rev D wasn't the solution. Since they are replacing the part with another part prone to failure, this recall is half-a$$ed imo

http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-w...ring-lock.html

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote