View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bummer
Premium Member

Drives: 13 370Z RTS SR M6
Bummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond repute

I use 303 and am very impressed with the results. I've never used anything else, so that isn't a statement against Raggtop.

So far I've gotten the 303 kit, which has cleaner and protectant. Over the course of a summer I use up the protectant, but still have cleaner. Next time I'm just going to order the protectant.

I get mine from a local shop that does Line-X. They do a lot of other vehicle related stuff - mostly truck related. Call around to your local vehicle accessory shops and ask, whether you go with 303 or Raggtop, you'll probably be able to find a mom & pop shop that'll be happy to get it for you.
Bummer is offline   Reply With Quote