View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st View Post
Does anybody know if you can have the covers off the intake filters to give it more of an aggressive look when popping the hood as opposed to having the filters covered? I mean.. Like the intake itself being nice and snugged, secured under load. Does the cover make it more stable secured in anyway. I know the cover is there per Stillen's web site to give it cold air or block some of the hot but really that’s what the g3’s are for.

From what I was told, the filter covers are not necessary. They do serve a purpose with this kit as to block hot engine air.

Have you installed this kit already or are you just inquiring at this point?

Last edited by Trips; 03-22-2013 at 01:47 PM.
tiger123 is offline   Reply With Quote