View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #3382 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Looking at your forum name that makes sense.

Still nothing good though, Hope it's not expensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Yea I would say it was cuz I was running late to work, but in reality I was just going through my usual motions on my commute in. I have had the same commute in to work for the past 5 years and there has never been one sitting where I got trapped today. But the lesson to be learned is to slow down through that section now. I was nice, shut it down immediately as soon as I saw him which was well before I came even close to passing him and immediately turned into the parking lot just passed where he was sitting. He had to drive less than 50 yds to write me up. I already know with driving anything with sport in the classification ( i.e. sports car, sport bike, etc) is a dead to rights ticket. Pay to play.

The fine is $180.00 + (if I opt for driving school)

I wonder if he would of wrote me up if I was in a Prius