View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:52 PM   #41 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370er View Post
Yes Zaino is very expensive. The car wash liquid should be in a bigger bottle. I found it did a pretty good job though. I haven't used it on my Z yet but on my other car for a trial run. I brought one of the Zaino kits and also a bottle of the tire cleaner stuff, and a few microfiber cloths. The dealer wanted to sell me their car protection stuff but I thought it was a rip-off. At the end of the day I think the owner of the car would do a better job because they care a lot more about it. One thing I didn't like about zaino is that it was still in ounces measurements (fine if you live in US but Australia doesn't use ounces).

Should I claybar my Z? I'm wondering if it's necessary considering it's near brand new. I'm just scared of scratching the paintwork with it. I'm thinking it might do more harm than good.
Clay it, especially when new....

You can get away without claying it after that, but when brand new, clay it to get all the junk out of the paint, then polish it, then wax it.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote