View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 10:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
Now this is Z firepower that I was looking for..... Keep in mind the Exige is about the cost of a Cayman S.... But, a few questions:

Was the Exige you kept at bay a Exige S? 240 or 260 HP??

Also, your Z is MUCH lighter than a standard Z... How much weight did you drop again??
at the time, i had the following mods:

"Mods: Stillen (G3 Intake/Headers/HFCs/Cat-back/UD Pulley/Sway Bars), BC Racing ER Series Coilovers, JWT Flywheel and Clutch... dual core Redline oil cooler... AP Racing Big Brake kit... Wheels & Tires: Stock/Street"

I was probably about 150-200 lbs lighter than stock, including no spare/jack, and some plastic and stuff removed.

here's the vid

[YOUTUBEHQ]THz-0saJiv0[/YOUTUBEHQ]

It's the track where ALMS ran this last weekend. Lotus gets by me at the end due to fuel starvation on my Z. can see that ~4:58. Lotus passing at 5:15. If you run it at HQ you might be able to tell the exact model. Otherwise, I'm not sure.
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote