View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 10:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
ianthegreat
Base Member

Drives: 08 335i, 86 Ranger
ianthegreat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick View Post
you Ian, come onto this forum and critise the Z for, in your opinion, having a rough hard ride, which it does not, it is sports car Ian not luxury limo.
I gave my opinion based on real life experience. If you feel I am criticizing* then so be it. He is cross shopping a 335i and 370z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick View Post
Ian I don't need to drive the 335 because I was talking about its ride, I was only talking about the Z's, so please read carefully. as to the mx5 and hookers, I am glad it doesn't turn their heads, what would they no about class. I presume hookers look at your 335 when you go trolling. lol
I was starting to think that maybe you had misinterpreted what I had posted.. but then saw your public profile and what bullitt5897 wrote about you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897
Hey next time you leave a picture comment dont be a ****! I didnt ask for your approval on a photoshop request I did for somebody. Why dont you be more productive in the community rather than calling people ricer when you have no idea who your talking to or what your talking about! I am not being rude. I am just letting you know if you dont have anything positive to add to the 370z community then dont freaking troll ours when you dont even own the car... Grow the F**** up dude!
I guess you're just a dbag everywhere. Ciao.