View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onelownismo View Post
It's been awhile since I started this thread, just wanted to bump it and see if there were any new people around. It's lonely down here haha
Hey bro. I just recently became a member here after picking up my Z last weekend. I had the same trouble on the Acura forums trying to get people to be social down here in the beach. You would think everyone would want to do things like this but its exactly the opposite. People are so anti-social here. Explains why I've only just begun to make some friends down here after 5 years!!!

Anywho... I live in the Virginia Beach area and always looking to do something, if not just getting coffee and staring at my own car.

Also, this Saturday, bright and early, I'm meeting up with a couple of Acurazine guys (which was my other home) and heading out to Richmond for C&C. Meeting up in Hampton at 6:30am and we are all caravanning together. If you'd like to join you are more than welcome. The more the better. And better not to be the only Z. Let me know and I'll send you the address.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote