View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 02:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill View Post
I will take a look at some of those other brands that everybody posted, thanks for the suggestions!

I really just like the look of the TSW ones and the fact that they are rotary forged AND such a low price really makes them stand out, not to mention I have read some good reviews of the interlagos and nurburgrings. I have a set limit of what I am looking to spend on everything and different wheels for a different price means I will have to change some stuff around, but I am not totally against it.

If I by some chance I cannot find anything else that would tickle my fancy, what size spacers would you run? A huge discussion of what brand and prices was started but the original question was skipped

Once again, thanks for the help and opinions everybody!
I really appreciate it.
Please dont mistake rotary forged with the actual forging Rays/Advan etc use.

Im just saying save your pennies and get a more reputable wheel. Just my 2 cents and looking out for a fellow Z owner.