View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
Not to call you out but where are you researching your prices? I'd love to find a set that cheap as I am running on TC105ns and paid $2200 for my set. Point me where you are finding g the SA-55s for $1200 and I'll buy a set right now for my daily set and keep my TCs for track use only.
Im just saying they are similiarly priced. I have received quotes for SA55s in 19s for the price you paid and the TC105n was slightly less then that...

Maybe my view of similiarly priced is different.. To me a set of 3500 dollar wheels and 4300 dollar wheels are similarly priced.

A set of wheels for 1200-2100 to me are similiarly priced im just saying + or- 1000 is close enough for me... Im used to paying a 1000 for one wheel so a couple hundred more for the whole set sounds small to me... Sorry for the confusion in my wording.

I believe Ravspec or Vivid gave me those low prices above

And you better not be calling me out! lol