View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 02:43 PM   #64 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBro16 View Post
So Motor Trend is a no name source? Here, I'll spell out my original link a little bit better for you. Or do I need to make it bold red letters?

BMW 3 Series Wins 2012 Compact Luxury Sports Sedan Sales Crown, Infiniti G in Third - WOT on Motor Trend

I'm wasting my breath here anyway - even when I find something that disproves the bias you spew, you can't even man up and admit it like I did when I was incorrect about the manufacturer of the Z's transmission.
God where are you?????

Again, you're cross arguing. the statement that matches that article is:

"The camaro v6 sold 60,000 units last year. The Z sold 5,500 units last year. Doesn't make the Camaro a better car. Like I said a long time ago. You're a smart guy who says a lot of dumb shyt."

The other link was the germaphile bias source that I discredited.

Sales are an indication of only BMW's status and image, They are the most unreliable cars yet people buy them. We live in a country where image is everything and substance is nothing. Your posts alone prove that theory.

Triple's close this thread. Really.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 03-21-2013 at 02:51 PM.