View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #611 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
GSP will never take that fight with Silva. He would absolutely have no chance to make it to the final round to get a decision, forget about him knocking out or submitting Silva. His only chance is to make it to the judge......
not happening
I fully agree. And this makes it better coming from someone from Canada. It would come off as bashing if I said it. The Silva vs Jones is a much better matchup. GSP is boring....what's that I fell asleep watching GSP fight. Big Rig is going to break his left hand along with GSP's face when they step in the ring. He has been ducking Silva and now Hendricks. Well He can't duck either now. He has to pick his poison. Fight Hendricks for the title or do a super fight with Silva. Either way I see him losing which ever fight he takes. Does he lose the belt or solidify Silva a little bit more as the best pound for pound fighter on the planet. Of course to be the undisputed best he needs to face Jones before retiring. This may all go down as a Pacman vs Mayweather deal. Lots of talk but no action from one side or the other to get a deal signed and make it happen.