Thread: SES after G3
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #40 (permalink)
Markar97
Base Member

Drives: 370Z/T/S/Nav/6sp/Red
Markar97 has a reputation beyond reputeMarkar97 has a reputation beyond reputeMarkar97 has a reputation beyond reputeMarkar97 has a reputation beyond reputeMarkar97 has a reputation beyond reputeMarkar97 has a reputation beyond reputeMarkar97 has a reputation beyond reputeMarkar97 has a reputation beyond reputeMarkar97 has a reputation beyond reputeMarkar97 has a reputation beyond reputeMarkar97 has a reputation beyond repute

I have gotten the 300 code as well after both the G3 install and the FI cat back system but it is not consistent, in fact very rare now, but the P2A00 is nearly a daily arrival.....reader shows the code pops up once, and when the ECU throws the code the 2nd time is when the light comes on.

Questions:

1. Will a tune fix the P2A00 code?
2. For the short term, should I be concerned that the P2A00 is the cause of the light (i.e: any engine damage concern due to the A/F mixture being beyond the cars allowable limits)?
3. If a tune is a recommendation, can any reputable shop do it? I don't have an UPREV tuner in area which is one I have seen folks refer to.

thanks in advance...
Markar97 is offline   Reply With Quote