View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I test drove it and loved it. I want to get one. I bought my wife's altima straight out so I have Good equity in that car for a trade or to sell. I've always wanted to get into off-roading. Just never had the time and money. Sports cars and jeeps? lol Money pit. I wouldn't mind a Grand Cherokee limited or Wrangler. I love the comfort/ability of the cherokee. i love the versatility/ruggedness of the wrangler. Also, the Wrangler is more affordable in full on, Off road guise.

But now I'm even nervous to buy one with Red's comments. Maybe I need to do more research on Jeep vehicles before plunging in.

If you want to get into off-roading, buy an XJ Cherokee. It's more capable than the Wrangler, which surprises most people. It's cheap, the 4.0L engine is bulletproof, and if you put a rock through the oil pan, you did it on a $4000 car, not a $40,000 car.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote