Thread: SES after G3
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 12:18 PM   #36 (permalink)
roy'sz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 nissan 370z
roy'sz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markar97 View Post
Roy's Z - Did you ever resolve your P2A00 issue? I have been getting it after my CAT back system install (have G3 installed also) and it keeps coming back. Was having issues with this code previously after warranty engine replacement (oil consumption issue) and reinstallation of my G3, but thought is was resolved (dealer replaced A/F sensor 1, bank 1 and when code came back they replaced the exhaust manifold gaskets). Had no issue for several thousand miles, then just recently put on Cat back exhaust and the codes keep coming back. Looking for answers. May try the MAF cleaning. Not sure i was tracking with exactly how to do the by the book learning procedure above. Note that prior to the engine replacement I had the G3 installed for 6 months with no codes or issues at all.
It appears that I am getting these codes due to the hfc's I have on the car. Dealership told me that my car is running 127% which is extremely rich! And also I noticed it while driving the same way I always do, a lss in mileage. I also tried cleaning maf's and it didn't help any. Im getting multiple random misfire along with the p2a00. All should be fixed after my tune In a few weeks.