View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #30 (permalink)
seymore4
Track Member

Drives: 2010 nismo
seymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond repute

A tune does not void your warranty unless they can prove that it directly caused the problem, IE you raised the rev limiter to 10,000 then blew it up trying to rev that high. It all depends on the service manager (heck they can try and void your warranty for ANYTHING not OEM on the car, but you can always dispute it with Infiniti customer care or just go to a different dealer)... but I know 2 of the local dealerships Beaverton Infiniti and Infiniti of Fife are mod friendly.

I've personally been to Beaverton Infiniti for warranty service with full boltons and a tune and they didn't bat an eye, I have a friend who had warranty work done on his supercharged 350z at Infiniti of Fife... Not sure about Kirkland tho.
seymore4 is offline   Reply With Quote