View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:03 AM   #158 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
If you don't mind the hassle, put the fuse back in, have dealer replace the ESCL and then pull the fuse again. Forget about it if you don't want the hassle.

I have a Rev D and my car is not part of the recall. But I know of several forum members who had their ESCL fail once, got it replaced with Rev D and then had it fail yet again I'm not risking it; my fuse was pulled months ago...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

This just in!! Latest ESCL for the 370Z!! Don't miss an opportunity to drive around in style with one of these installed on your 370Z!!

Disclaimer: will fail eventually and does not allow you to drive anywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
The part is in stock.. I'll be replacing tomorrow (then pulling fuse again lol). I'm mainly doing this for resale in case I need to revert to "stock" someday. Also as punishment to Nissan for using such a crappy part and taking so darned long on a recall.
These post speak to what I was thinking.
It is a hassle. Then I pull the fuse again. How am I ahead?
Bragging rights, it is free and might be worth more (do not really care about either).
Make Nissan pay.

I am still deciding what to do. Currently all is well with pulled fuse.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote