View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 09:52 PM   #67 (permalink)
N8GTOL
Base Member

Drives: and flies
N8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond repute

Is matte black intake piping an option on these kits? What would the additional fee be for this option?

It looks like the dyno numbers are for 18gs with external wastegates. What other supporting exhaust mods were on the car? TP's and Catback? Sorry if I missed this in another post.

Are these dyno numbers with the new header design shown in the CAD screen shots in the teaser post?

Any upcoming or current installs with 16gs and internal wastegates? Really interested in seeing a dyno graph for this particular situation (i.e. replicate a CARB legal install...pending CARB approval of course). I suspect the numbers will be slightly lower (which is fine by me) just curious to see the graphs. Please also show AFR and boost vs RMP.

The intercooler plumbing out of the front mount intercoolers shown on the red Z looks different than the IC's shown in the layout photos. Which design is the more recent?

California is quickly becoming TT kit mecca for the 370z...this is awesome but we need more CARB love from our CA turbo vendors. I know you guys (and competitors) are working hard on this and I really hope it comes through for both shops in the next year or so. If it does, then your market will expand faster than you can imagine.

Serious props for making a more affordable TT kit from a reputable Z boost kit company.

Last edited by N8GTOL; 03-20-2013 at 09:56 PM.