View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
phenom
Base Member

Drives: 2003 Evo VIII
phenom is on a distinguished road
Default Gram Lights 57S Pro - RMC Coated Spokes and Titan (Neochrome) Lips

Willingness to ship: Yes
Price for all three: 900 shipped and pped
Price for singles: 325 shipped and pped
Trades: Yes, let me know what you've got!

Up for sale are THREE Gramlights 57S Pro. They have both available options from Rays, the RMC finish on the spokes and the Titan (neochrome) finished lips.

As you can see, I am willing to sell the wheels individually. A single wheel would make the best looking table ever. All you need a glass top to slap on and you're good to go. This is not to say I am not willing to sell all three together, because I am. And at a discounted price too!

Front pair specs:
Sizing: 19x8.5
Offset: +35mm
Bolt pattern: 5x114.3
Caps: Rays
Tires: Falken FK452 225/35 (have inner camber wear)

Rear single wheel:
Sizing: 19x9.5
Offset: +40mm
Bolt pattern: 5x114.3
Caps: Rays
Tire: General Exclaim UHP 245/35

Description:
The wheels are good condition overall. A good polishing would be nice, but they dont need it, especially if you are using them as a table. As you can see from the pics, they are already pretty radiant. There are a few rock chips in the lips, and a couple small scratches on a few spokes. I did my best to capture these small imperfections in the pictures. Some of the spokes also have some areas that would be best described as rash. But it isnt curb rash. Just areas of light scratches. These scratches will polish out. None of the scratches on the wheels are deep enough that they would not polish out. Dont let all of my ridicule dissuade you, the wheels look great. Im simply giving the most thorough description possible to avoid any surprises on the buyers end. Anyway, thats enough talk. Onto the pics!

With flash:

I understand I don't have a reputation here so here are some links to my feedback on other forums, as well as my eBay account:
eBay My World - 42spidey
evolutionm.net
Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority

If you're interested or have any questions shoot me a text at 740-348-6586 or PM me. Texting, however, will get you a faster response. Thanks guys.

Last edited by phenom; 07-25-2013 at 09:45 PM.
phenom is offline   Reply With Quote