View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #81 (permalink)
Leadfoot
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z blk M6 cpe
Leadfoot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboydiddy View Post
That hence why I DO NOT go to the BX. they need to build a Berlin Wall and leave all the BX natives up there lol.
Seriously I don't park in the streets. If there isn't a parking lot to pay or a garage I ain't going.

Yea im a Queens native just moved here recently will probably move out once my lease expires i knew that's what they do up here but i didnt know they got down like that! LOL! When i get my car back im doing just like you from now on my car will not see sunlight unless im in it!!! Love the thread been stopping buy since day one its a dam shame i could not have gotten spotted by a forum member before this crap happened. Car was just bought 3weeks ago didnt even get a chance to go to brooklyn or Staten Island in it yet ive been driving around Jersey mostly. I did spot a red sport a couple of months ago young black guy parked right near gamespot right before you cross the street to union square heading towards best buy. That car was waxed down and made me wont to get the Z in a bad way in black tho i cant do red.

Last edited by Leadfoot; 03-20-2013 at 06:26 PM. Reason: cant spell to save my life
Leadfoot is offline   Reply With Quote