Thread: Got milk?!
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
nepali
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac!
nepali will become famous soon enoughnepali will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
I just put my new license and registration on the vehicle last night walk out to my vehicle this morning and discover that the bastards stole my sport wheels and left my car on milk crates this morning!!!

Before:

After:

I usually park in a camera security patrolled area but that night i was dead tired and took what i can find not realizing that area was to isolated i got caught slipping and the milk bandits got me! I took a police report and come to find out this crew has been stealing radios and rims in my neighborhood and in the Ny metropolitan area for the past 3 months so New Yorkers beware, and they still have not caught the guys! I thank god i didnt catch them doing it because i know i would be going to jail for homicide! If you are on this forum thank you for stealing them between 0300 and 0400 at 0500 it would have been a massacre!
Sorry to hear that! What makes you think they would be on this forum?

Also, I don't understand one thing. You created a thread (2012 Black 6M 370Z) at 12:45PM CST today talking about your new car. About two hours later, you create this thread saying that this happened last night? I'm confused!

Last edited by nepali; 03-20-2013 at 02:15 PM.
nepali is offline   Reply With Quote