View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #107 (permalink)
Vaughanabe13
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
Vaughanabe13 has a spectacular aura aboutVaughanabe13 has a spectacular aura about

Chicane Yellow here. Love my color and I wouldn't change it. The only downside is that people who are knowledgeable can instantly date your car based on the limited run of the CY. But whatever, that's a minor thing. One thing I love about the yellow is that it reflects light in such a way that you can't see any dirt on it until you're within about 15 feet. So even when my car is filthy and desperately needs a wash, I'll be walking to my car and it still looks fresh until I get very close. Much easier to maintain than any other color I've owned, except for the aforementioned Nissan paint issues and chipping. You can't see swirls very easily unless you're looking in a spot of direct sunlight.

If I had to pick a brand new Z I would probably go with the darker blue or maybe magma red, but with the colors available at the time of my purchase I don't regret it at all. Plus I live in a college town where the primary team color is yellow/gold so I get all kinds of positive comments about it from everyone. I park next to a black 370 at work and my car always looks 100x more awesome (to me).