View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #140 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
I like to switch up cars every 3 or 4 years, would financing of been a better choice?
Completely different situations... that guy likes having no payments. He did not suggest financing to you because it doesn't make sense for you. Why would you ask this question when he didn't suggest you finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post
No... with financing you're paying extra money to eventually own it
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
Why would i want to own a car when I like to switch into something new and fresh every 3 years?
Do what you want man... xip wasn't trying to dog you. He was simply stating what you are obviously thinking, but instead you keep asking questions like a troll If you want car payments for years on end, great; enjoy your new cars I personally hate to lease cars and would rather buy used, but I understand why a lease makes sense for some people (my wife's Acura is a lease). To each their own

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |