Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #1614 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Ammo is expensive as fck right now. I'm cherry picking good deals on ammo as I find it, but it's a pain.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
With Harry Reid indicating that the "Assault Weapons" ban legislation isn't going to be included with the bill that will get voted on in the Senate, perhaps gun and ammo prices will begin to come down. I keep waiting to hear if Magpul is going to pull out of Colorado after they passed their new restrictions.

I check places like ammoseek.com which pulls in a variety of sellers of ammo both individual and bulk. gunbroker.com is where you find all those folks who have purchased ammo, including dealers who are auctioning it off at higher prices. Just about any ammo/gun you want is there but at inflated prices.

Last edited by ZCarMan; 03-20-2013 at 09:29 AM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote