View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:33 AM   #19 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
In for more details, simota I know you have thought of this, but offer a combo for the power steering & coolant overflow together?
(I play devil's advocate because I'm a realist, so please no one get butt hurt... And I have dealt with/know a lot of people to directly deal with metal/machining/welding and such.)

Offering a combo increases price to the point where economically it's stupid, but I guess there's less crap under your hood
A Mishimoto PS reservoir is cheaper than adding one to this...
Also, with regards to PS, you don't want to DECREASE the amount of fluid, you want to increase the hell out of it on our cars... It overheats quickly and god knows the fluid is REALLY turbulent

I'll check with my supplier and CNC guy, maybe it'll be cheaper... Or maybe easier to go with billet, machine it out, then weld a bottom piece on...

ANOTHER HUGE cost will be the lid, sounds dumb, but unless it's premade and it's just welded on, the cost will go up... And premade ones would likely be steel, not aluminum...