View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 12:18 AM   #108 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
This car has the worst 6mt in the business, the 7AT felt alot faster. I'm sorry I don't like clunky sloppy stick shift cars that you have to perfectly launch or else you're getting smoked by a Honda accord v6. Don't like the rough coarse engine.
And maybe you didn't know but the base model z has the worst oversteer ever, it's borderline dangerous.. You need to spend like 1500 right off the bat for tires
Ya maybe this wasn't the right car for me but like I said earlier I'm glad I leased this car there are too many cheap Nissan bs issues with this car.
End your lease and call it a day. You did right by not making a purchase. Would have been a long term remorse. Time for you to shop for a new baby. BTW, can you share with the rest of us a comparable ride that would look just as good or even better? Don't tell me it's a Ford or a Chevy.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 03-20-2013 at 12:41 AM.